"Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal withe the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too." - Will Smith

So today I went to the mall with my mom, sister and aunt. I'm not particularly fond of the mall we were at but it's the one they chose so I went. The mall is a bit, dare I say, "ghetto". So we are going through the mall and into the stores and I was pretty much cool...UNTIL... we walked into Bakers. Now I love all the wonderful shoes and accessories the company offers but when I walked in I quickly noticed that they were blasting vulgar and explicit music. Songs talking about sex (in detail/no metaphors) and all types of uncensored cursing. I was in complete shock because there were small children in the store and the fact that it seems like I was the only one who noticed and/or cared. Everyone was walking around gawking over the shoes with their children wondering around, while Fabolous talked about how patron gets his d**k up! So I go to the manager and let her no that she should be wary about the music she plays in the store because there are small children there. She says okay. ???? OKAY?? That is all she said and proceeded to play the music! What kind of manager is she? She had no common courtesy for the little girls in the store listening to the crap coming out of the speakers. This made me really upset because it's like she just didn't care! I find it so ridiculous how the women in the store didn't realize what was being played or that they may have not even cared. Is this really what the world has come to? Do we not care what our children are being exposed to?
So when I left the store I just could not get over it. The customer service in Bakers was so bad. Don't even get me started on the dress code! I understand that they don't have uniforms; which is fine but you have got to have some kind of dress code with that. One of the girls wore a mini skirt that was so short she couldn't even bend over. How can you do your job with your behind hanging out??? I was upset for a while but then I realized I cannot let someone else's ignorance and lack of common sence ruin my day. I'm sure Bakers' corporate office would not approve of such horrible service...

(photo: singleandhappy.net)







0 comments:

Post a Comment