.Camille Rose Review.



I recently attended the Naturally Pretty event in Atlanta last week. There were quit a few vendors and beautiful women showcasing their self made products. Among the many vendors, I came across a beautifully natural woman selling her product called Camille Rose. With all natural ingredients like almond milk, jojoba oil, amla oil and an array of others, I knew this line of products would be worth my money. My hair that night didn't turn out the way I hoped and was overly fluffy and kind of dry feeling. Thankfully she had samples of the products and she let me sample the Almond Jai Twisting Butter. As the butter was applied the difference was instant. Moisture, super softness, and that curl was poppin'! I had to have it. So I purchased the Almond Jai Twisting Butter $16 for 8fl. oz. That night my best friend braid/twisted my hair with the butter. I left the braid/twists in for two days and then took them down and here is my review:

PROS:
  • Soft, manageable hair
  • Seriously detangles the hair
  • Medium hold
  • Smells amazing
  • All natural ingredients that will aid in hair growth
  • Definite curl definition
  • Outstanding shine [my hair looked so healthy]
  • It can also be used for your edges, wash n' go's and just everyday styling
CONS:
  • THEY DON'T SELL IT IN STORES lol
  • I re-braided/twisted my hair the night I took it down to preserve the pattern overnight and I used it again without water. The next day when I took it down it looked dull and had bits of white flakes. I believe using too much will do that. I would recommend re-braiding or re-twisting with only water to reactivate the product to reduce build up.
I would definitley recommend this product. especially if your hair does not work well with oils. This hair butter is perfect. To purchase Camille Rose products go to www.camillerosenaturals.com

.pics.

my hair for the event. fluffly, very little definition. It did not feel moisturized.

my hair after using Camille Rose. Very high natural shine, beautiful curl definition, soft & moisturized to the max

the day after [bad lighting but my curls have never been so defined]

0 comments:

Post a Comment